Retroactive funding, August 2022

Danny thank you for making a commitment to getting this done so quickly, actually doing it and taking our feedback twice and turning it back around again so quickly. It was a pleasure working on this together. It is so foundational to our developer education here at Unlock. I value your contributions both with this and the continued love on socials and attendance of our virtual events.

1 Like

David our Discord wouldn’t be the same without you. I appreciate your continued contributions to this community, swift answers to our visitors, and helpful attitude always.

Jordan we really need the type of contributions you’re giving. With a small team these helpful refactorings make all the difference in smoothing out developer experience and keeping us up to date. I’m glad you’re here and I appreciate you.

1 Like

Thank you for consistently showing up to our virtual events, giving us love on social media and sharing with me everything you’re doing over at WhiteHat DAO. I’d love to get more feedback from you on how we can improve our docs and talk more about speaking directly to security concerns developers have. I’m looking forward to hearing more from you on how we can improve the DAO.

1 Like

i was just joined your Discord server. Trying to understand it, and what happening there )
reported one bug i find already with your nfts.
Totally don’t expect for any rewards, just want the team to find me too ))
0xa4F8322E04f38F1B60E44f3f5E9B0a54f34d3aF2
DS: crypto_sitter#5059
see ya in DS. i have some questions )

1 Like

Welcome! Bug reports are totally useful contributions to the community! Thank you so much for doing that. We do these rewards on a monthly basis so you would be eligible for next month’s vote. I’m happy to nominate you for that activity. Let me know if you have any questions. My DM’s are open on Discord.

1 Like

i appreciate that =) thank you.

Voting there! Snapshot

Edit: voting closed and tokens distributed! Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan