Retroactive Funding April 2024

Dear DAO Members,

It is time to reward members of the Unlock community who you think created the most value in the last month for the protocol and its community!

You have until April 15th to submit yourself or anyone’s address with the new guidelines in mind:

• Please avoid nominating yourself if possible.
  • If you nominate yourself, please submit evidence of your contribution via a URL, on-chain evidence or an image/ screenshot
  • Please nominate one or more people from the community to acknowledge their contributions and provide reason as to why you are nominating them.
  • If you were nominated, please make sure to add your evidence to the thread
  • The DAO’s Timelock address should always be added in case people think that the total amount should not be spent in a month.

After that, all token holders will have 8 days to vote (using Snapshot’s gas-less voting) on these addresses. When you submit someone, please include their Discord handle.

Anyone who receives more than 1% of the quadratic votes will get their share of the 100 UDT allocated.

Reminder: The rewards will be sent to the members through the DAO (Tally Platform).

2 Likes

I nominate @stellaachenbach for all her work in supporting the various grants and proposals we have up - most of which are not her own. For leading the weekly DAO calls, spearheading the new retroDAO payment and for consistently marketing Unlock on twitter.

I nominate @Blahkheart for all his work helping the DAO access our ARB tokens from the timelock contract.

I nominate @Captainsouthpaw for being an Unlock Ambassador and representing Unlock at EthDenver, mentoring Unlock builders

I nominate @Yonks for their work in getting the legal wrapper work in motion

I nominate @phitrone for their work with frames and integrating unlock

I nominate @David-Moderator for his work with the collect and burn features - as well as helping get more Unlock Marketing into motion

2 Likes

Thank you so much @lanzdingz :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I nominate:

@lanzdingz and @Blahkheart, thank you for your excellent teamwork during the Unlock x Arbitrum first funding round. I hope the next initiative is on the rise :slight_smile: . I know they have been awarded for their actual work but not yet for their teamwork as DAO members. I want to highlight that aspect!

Wallet @lanzdingz:
Wallet @Blahkheart:

In correlation with @Yonks nomination, I would also like to nominate @Cimply for their collaborative work with LexDAO (please add your wallet in the comments).

Wallet @Cimply: xxxx

As for my own work, I would like to detail what I have been working on a bit more:

Wallet Stella: 0xD2BC5cb641aE6f7A880c3dD5Aee0450b5210BE23

Thanks a lot @lanzdingz for nominate me :wink:

My Wallet: 0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

Bests

Thank you @stellaachenbach

With the Unlock retro round we helped fund 21 different Unlock Ecosystem Projects - payouts and closing on the round will be done this month (April)

Co-hosted an Unlock Twitter space with Chris, and got Arbitrum DAOs twitter to post about our round

I promoted Unlock on Twitter and Farcaster

Was an Unlock Ambassador and represented Unlock at various EthDenver events in early March.

my wallet is 0xaa3600788b72863ff51c8f0db5f10bb65fbfeab4

I want to make a last-minute nomination for Txbi for teaching me how to handle GitHub and, therefore enabling me and others (when I put this into a tutorial) to contribute to the docs for Unlock DAO:

Txbi: 0x3470D57500AA824759274e69B459Aa71B351ce27

thanks for nomination @lanzdingz

Here’s my wallet address: 0x905040585A59C5B0E83Be2b247fC15a81FF4E533

thanks for the nomination @stellaachenbach!

i also want to nominate myself for making siginificant contributions to the Unlock protocol codebase and helping integrate the Gitcoin passport hook!

here’s my address: 0x3470D57500AA824759274e69B459Aa71B351ce27

Thanks for this nomination!!

I’m most interested in seeing how this “legal wrapper” conversation concludes … ideally with the DAO having a legal entity in place which should provide protections to those wishing to contribute in a more tangible manner.