Retroactive funding, February 2022

Today is March 1st! It is time to reward who in the Unlock community you think created most value for the protocol and its community!

As a remainder, you have 7 days until March 8th to submit yourself or anyone’s address. After that, all token holders will have 7 days to vote (using Snapshot’s gas-less voting!) on these addresses.

Anyone who receives more than 1% of the quadratic votes will be receiving their share of the 100 UDT allocated!

Please share their addresses and why you think they deserve to be retro-actively funded!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for voting for me at the previous retroactive funding. :pray:
Had a busy time and not followed enough about current developments, but a new attempt to get input for making designs for promotion, the more input the more output :muscle:

Where possible I will try to contribute as a graphic designer for designing visuals to promote Unlock on social media. For that I need the help of locksmiths who can give me substantive input for a possible visual for something that needs to be promoted.
That is why I would like to nominate myself @CarloZelf again for the contribution I try to make to the promotion of Unlock protocol. Adress: 0x08A5678b176FBDb6C8b917ebB4922B4979F5324c
Every small contribution from an individual can lead to something big for everyone togetherđź’Ş

1 Like

I want to thank everyone for appreciating my efforts to widespread unlock protocol on different forums. I would like to nominate @Muhammadmusaab for retroactive funding.
Address:
0x224de3b8D173956f702B72b8de6dc070C3EFD603

2 Likes

I nominate moderator David for his great contributions to the community and his great help in the growth of the protocol/token.
0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

3 Likes

ADDRESS 0xCa92d783a14477825a111Bc49e9A6A93308C92A9
I would Like To Nominate My Self (@abdul_kabugu)
For Being The Biggest Supporter ON Twitter And Youtube Also I have Been Active In The Developer Channel,

i have been designing projects to show the community the power of unlock,
and what unlock-protocol can solve

Here is my latest projects

1. UNLOCK BOOKSHOP
    is a bookstore where only members (Our NFT holders) can download e-book
    has a built-in in-app purchase feature since you can purchase key (NFT) directly on the website using debit / credit card or any erc20 token You can open this link to see how it looks click here
  2. NFT Rarity Ranking
    is a website where you can check Rarity Rank any NFT collection like (rarity-sniper) with unlock-protocol by default we hide sponsored ads for members who hold our NFT,
    with built-in in-app purchase feature since you can purchase key (NFT) directly on the website using debit / credit card or any erc20 token To see How It looks click here

The Biggest Contribution Was Creating Video Tutorial Of 1hr Explaining how To implement Unlock/paywal.js to lock content and how to create A nice check-out/ in-app purchase Using React.js and unlock-protocol

Please Vote For Me Address : 0xCa92d783a14477825a111Bc49e9A6A93308C92A9

3 Likes

Hi,

I would like to nominate @Muhammadmusaab for retroactive funding round for the month of February.

0x224de3b8D173956f702B72b8de6dc070C3EFD603

Cheers!
Abdur

1 Like

Hello!! :grinning:

I would like to nominate myself (@David-Moderator) for my contributions to the project:

1. Report a security bug about the email.

2. Perform a small audit of the exposed risk on the assets exposed to the Internet of Unlock.

3. The biggest contribution was paying 30,000$ of my pocket for Bitboy Video and getting the boost the project needed to reach more creators, influencers …

I will continue to contribute as I love this project and I know that all you need is everyone’s help to get very far.

My wallet: 0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Nominate @LittleFortunes for the work within the community, activity, videos and general involvement. Always involved, always posting, building on top of Unlock.

Address littlefortunes.eth - 0x83CE088FF9A2491163a95449362DA0628307d339

2 Likes

I nominate Croissant for their amazing BakeryDAO project and the deep protocol integration they built to bring the project to life.

Croissant.Eth
0x38148eCC2078dA7f65E6233DDA28eFaf4C51E96F

2 Likes

Awh hey thank you!! That’s so kind Jea!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And a reminder of “what is retroactive funding?” Here are the details:
https://unlock-protocol.com/blog/retroactive-funding

The main bit:

" In an effort to provide more support to our community builders, members and supporters, we’re launching a retroactive funding campaign. The short and sweet is that we want to support the supporters of the protocol in a way that is decentralized and open to the entire community to vote to decide who gets rewarded for their past participation.

Unlock Inc is allocating 100 UDT each month to the community and, more importantly, we want to let the community decide who should get them, with the hopes that the community will allocate them to whoever had the biggest impact on the protocol in the previous month."

1 Like

I would like to nominate myself - as I always speak about Unlock Protocol throughout EthDenver and in New York. I am also incubating a project that will leverage Unlock Protocol’s technology in order to become a decentralized public relations agency.

0xdd6cd545f4d75f1c42229b8c1dfb9df49d3d9a5c

Since everybody is nominating themselves for no good reason, I would like to nominate myself as well, because, I lost a lot of money buying UDT so why the f*** not.

My address is: 0xa8C1af25329716173aaaC15893E80164A6f352E4

On that note: I would like to make a suggestion:
It would be good to iron this out a bit and put some rules around these retroactive funding submissions, to enhance clarity on what is being submitted, so we can better assess who made the greatest contributions, and make sure we award the best ones.

E.g. It would be good if all submissions were submitted using the same format.

• What problem have you solved?

• How did you solve it?

• What was the result?

If people would submit it like that, it would be clear who did what, why, and how it benefits Unlock.

Right now, there is no way to tell who deserves to be awarded. This also leads me to think that right now people are just voting for the people they like, instead of actual contributions. Right now, you have people who paid a ton for a few tokens while others are receiving a ton of tokens for free, for what exactly?

I am all for rewarding people who make tangible contributions, so let’s make sure we award the right people and not hand out tokens like cookies for frivolous nonsense.

It would be good to iron this out a bit and put some rules around these retroactive funding submissions, to enhance clarity on what is being submitted, so we can better assess who made the greatest contributions, and make sure we award the best ones.

E.g. It would be good if all submissions were submitted using the same format.

• What problem have you solved?
  • How did you solve it?
  • What was the result?

If people would submit it like that, it would be clear who did what, why, and how it benefits Unlock.

I strongly agree with that!

2 Likes

Agree with that mate :ok_hand:

Vote is now open! Please cast yours!

https://snapshot.org/#/unlock-protocol.eth/proposal/0x2a9e9f94d5707ee01a81a80b46866cee3ac7db921c344e898a62db4a4c760d4d

Remember that the amount of tokens that everyone will get is based on their shares of the quadratic votes! Addresses with less than 1% of votes will not receive tokens and the remainder will be allocated to the DAO!

big-Retroactive Funding Vote

big-Retroactive Funding Vote (1)

@CarloZelf @abdul_kabugu @Muhammadmusaab @David-Moderator @LittleFortunes
@Croissant @FrankyFourFingers @RepoAgent … you should totally steal these graphics and use them to promote your cause on the twitters and on your own discords and such to your respective communities…since you’ve used Unlock, your community members probably have $UDT… :slight_smile:

https://snapshot.org/#/unlock-protocol.eth/proposal/0x2a9e9f94d5707ee01a81a80b46866cee3ac7db921c344e898a62db4a4c760d4d

1 Like