Retroactive Funding, February 2023

It is time to reward members of the Unlock community who you think created the most value in the last month for the protocol and its community!

You have 7 days until February 8th to submit yourself or anyone’s address. After that, all token holders will have 7 days to vote (using Snapshot’s gas-less voting) on these addresses. When you submit someone, please include their Discord handle.

Anyone who receives more than 1% of the quadratic votes will be receiving their share of the 100 UDT allocated.

Please share their Discord handle and addresses and why you think they deserve to be retro-actively funded for their involvement during the month. Examples and pointers to participation are encouraged in the “why.” Examples and pointers help others in the community understand the context for the nomination.

We also have the The Locksmith Leaderboard for January:

The Locksmith Leaderboard highlights active members of the Unlock Protocol community. Through participating via design, development, helping others in the community, sharing the Unlock Protocol story, and many other ways, Locksmiths are the core of Unlock Protocol and help propel the project forward.

The most visible places where Locksmiths engage with the project and each other are on Github (adding issues, submitting pull requests, creating projects that integrate Unlock), on Twitter (sharing and mentioning Unlock Protocol in their social media activities), and in the project Discord (responding to and answering question threads). The Leaderboard also attempts to capture longevity of participation in the community, as well as consistency of participation over time.

You can read more on The Locksmith Leaderboard page on Notion.
https://unlockprotocol.notion.site/Locksmith-Leaderboard-c620b5b00e2d404d9f1a20f2e11130d8

We hope the Locksmith Leaderboard can give you some visibility into the breadth and depth of individuals who are active in the Unlock Protocol community and provide some context as you are making your nominations for retroactive funding. Like everything, the Leaderboard and the retroactive funding process will evolve over time.

Looking forward to seeing your nominations!

4 Likes

I want to nominate myself for being No1 on the Unlock Protocol top community contributors chart for about the last 4 months consecutively and felt have not really gotten voted previously in a way that commensurates my contribution to the community yet.

Meanwhile, I continue to push Unlock within and outside the Unlock Community (see sample below). For example, I was very busy early this year with setting up a platform where I aim to enhance developers to 10x their dev skill and productivity by embracing AI earlier. So, I was not nominated at all for last month’s January 2023 voting and wasn’t around to nominate myself even though been the No1 top contributor on the chart for December 2022.
Thus, am nominating myself this time.

In case you want to check one of the ways I currently and consistently promote Unlock Protocol outside the community.
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbVFw2k60Hg&t=720s

WALLET:

0x7B6DDE23a733D7a2BBb36258C03BEf796276eBa9

2 Likes

Hello!

I would like to nominate myself for my contributions that I make from:

• This month I have audited the exposed Unlock assets at the security level and I have provided Julien with the reports with the most relevant details so that they can be solved.
  • Support Unlock via Cryptosmonitor twitter account “https://twitter.com/_Cryptosmonitor ”.
  • I’m always offering support on Unlock on the UNOFFICIAL Telegram traiding channel “Telegram: Contact @UnlockTrading”.
  • I give support whenever I can as a moderator on discord.

My discord Handle: andreugm#2928 (David-Moderator)

My wallet is: 0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

Thanks!

4 Likes

I would like to nominate myself for actively promoting Unlock Protocol in my community and social media.
Address:
0x224de3b8D173956f702B72b8de6dc070C3EFD603

1 Like

I would like to nominate Jonathan Pritchard ☔ ~minder-folden for retroactive funding. Jonathan joined the Locksmith community in January and has jumped in with both feet. Over the past month, Jonathan has

• And has asked — and, more importantly, answered — DOZENS of questions and helps other Locksmiths in the Unlock Discord:

Discord: ~minder-folden#8821
Wallet: 0xa5188ffb1038729bd3eab99d0356a3106ec39f08

2 Likes