Retroactive Funding July 2023

Dear community,

It is time to reward members of the Unlock community who you think created the most value in the last month for the protocol and its community!

You have until July 9th to submit yourself or anyone’s address. After that, all token holders will have 7 days to vote (using Snapshot’s gas-less voting) on these addresses. When you submit someone, please include their Discord handle.

Anyone who receives more than 1% of the quadratic votes will be receiving their share of the 100 UDT allocated.

Please share their Discord handle and addresses and why you think they deserve to be retro-actively funded for their involvement during the month. Examples and pointers to participation are encouraged in the “why.” Examples and pointers help others in the community understand the context for the nomination.

Reminder: From this month the rewards will be sent to the members through the DAO (Tally).

5 Likes

Hi!

I want to nominate Blahkheart for his continues contributions.

Her wallet is: 0xCA7632327567796e51920F6b16373e92c7823854

Regards.

5 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:

I want to nominate myself Rwalls#6573 for my contributions in my social media (Twitter) promoting Unlock posts.

My wallet: 0x5523bc3B21f3f802ae995d7201Ce3b66C1e00bF6

Regards.

4 Likes

Hi!

I want to nominate Foskaay#1594 for his contributions.

Wallet: 0x7B6DDE23a733D7a2BBb36258C03BEf796276eBa9

Bests!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, I want to nominate @David-Moderator for his contributions to the community on the governance front in the month of June.
Discord Handle: andreugm (David-Moderator)
Wallet Address: 0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

2 Likes

Locksmith Leaderboard June 2023

The Locksmith Leaderboard highlights active members of the Unlock Protocol community. Through participating via design, development, helping others in the community, sharing the Unlock Protocol story, and many other ways, Locksmiths are the core of Unlock Protocol and help propel the project forward.

The most visible places where Locksmiths engage with the project and each other are on Github (adding issues, submitting pull requests, creating projects that integrate Unlock), on Twitter (sharing and mentioning Unlock Protocol in their social media activities), and in the project Discord (responding to and answering question threads). The Leaderboard also attempts to capture longevity of participation in the community, as well as consistency of participation over time.

You can read more on The Locksmith Leaderboard page on Notion.
https://unlockprotocol.notion.site/Locksmith-Leaderboard-c620b5b00e2d404d9f1a20f2e11130d8

We hope the Locksmith Leaderboard can give you some visibility into the breadth and depth of individuals who are active in the Unlock Protocol community and provide some context as you are making your nominations for retroactive funding. Like everything, the Leaderboard and the retroactive funding process will evolve over time.

1 Like

I would like to nominate Miro R. from Ucollect[dot]me for retroactive funding — actively building with Unlock Protocol! Ucollect[dot]me is a decentralized community platform where individuals reclaim control over their communities, data, and revenue streams. More at https://ucollect.me/

Can see more from Miro in the Unlock Discord at:

discord: miroblocks
wallet: 0x931CA6cA8Ee89edc371720880581377aEb62E10C

3 Likes

I would like to nominate Sally_H for retroactive funding. Sally has been incredibly active in the Unlock Discord, and is building a recurring revenue -based resource using Unlock Protocol at https://twitter.com/genxcryptowomen

discord: sally_h
wallet: (wallet address to come)

2 Likes

Topic Closed!

Wallet: Sal1y.eth

0xE5a71A3696D4eDB65F07b6F9a3F000F826367305