Retroactive Funding November 2023

Dear community,

It is time to reward members of the Unlock community who you think created the most value in the last month for the protocol and its community!

You have until November 9th to submit yourself or anyone’s address. After that, all token holders will have 8 days to vote (using Snapshot’s gas-less voting) on these addresses. When you submit someone, please include their Discord handle.

Anyone who receives more than 1% of the quadratic votes will be receiving their share of the 100 UDT allocated.

Please share their Discord handle and addresses and why you think they deserve to be retro-actively funded for their involvement during the month. Examples and pointers to participation are encouraged in the “why.” Examples and pointers help others in the community understand the context for the nomination.

Reminder: The rewards will be sent to the members through the DAO (Tally).

1 Like

Hi!

I want to nominate Blahkheart for his continues contributions.

Her wallet is: 0xCA7632327567796e51920F6b16373e92c7823854

Regards.

3 Likes

Hi!

I want to nominate myself Rwalls#6573 for my contributions in my social media (Twitter) promoting Unlock posts.

My wallet: 0x5523bc3B21f3f802ae995d7201Ce3b66C1e00bF6

Regards.

3 Likes

I would like to nominate Lana Dingwall (lanzdingz in discord, and lanadingwall.eth) for retroactive funding. Lana delivered multiple presentations on Unlock Protocol at ETHMiami, and was an instrumental part of the Unlock presence at ETHGlobal New York https://twitter.com/search?q=ethmiami%20lanzdingz with a writeup of ETHMiami here: Unlock Protocol x ETHMiami — Lana Dingwall

2 Likes

I would like to nominate Stella Achenbach (stellaachenbach) and the ALANA project for building with Unlock as part of the ALANA project and making introductions to both Darkblock and Layrr for future integrations across the Unlock ecosystem.

0x83E2B1525becEeE48Bc00ABb192813859dF6b7A6

3 Likes

I would like to nominate David Moderator (andreugm) for his active participation in discord and DAO governance.

wallet: 0x9dED35Aef86F3c826Ff8fe9240f9e7a9Fb2094e5

3 Likes

thank you @ccarfi_Unlock I really appreciate the nomination! my wallet address is - 0xaa3600788b72863ff51c8f0db5f10bb65fbfeab4

I also wrote this ETH NYC recap for Unlock - Unlock Protocol x ETHGlobal New York '23 — Lana Dingwall

3 Likes

Thank you so much for considering us/ me!
As you guys know I am planning to help out a bit more once I get back to Peru. And thank you @ccarfi_Unlock for this opportunity to dive in a little bit deeper of this whole aspect of the Unlock ecosystem!

3 Likes