Unlock Protocol Marketing Proposal

I’would say most people in the dao don’t have or don’t know how to use the platforms you mentioned including myself, so the only way for us common folk to grow the protocol is to approve this proposal

Will there ever be an audit, how many tokens are on the market and what is the clear capitalization of this token? What I see over the last few years is the team ignoring this fact. Or are hackers who hacked the bridge several times and put literally many tokens on the market not a problem?Thanks.
It is a miracle that the project is kept afloat thanks to people who care. Julian should thank them every day, but let’s not forget that because of his catastrophic mistake and total disregard for safety, many people have suffered. Again and again.
I’ll just leave it here as an example.

Information about onchain activities can be found onchain https://info.etherscan.com/understanding-token-page/

Hello,

I read your response and was honestly hoping for a little more interest.

I followed your link and it seems that the chain does not show the information that has been requested from the team through the question @AFFKKT.

I would appreciate it if in your next response you could help us a little more to know that value.

thanks.